Thursday, December 27, 2007

Weather Today

Today's weather for Arizona (The West) and New Jersey (The East) - not much of a difference, just that here in The West we're having a "Freeze Warning". I thought they were joking when they said that in the news last night.........this is Arizona.....Arid Zone, get it? They are all freaking out because apparently, it's supposed to go lower as the week progresses - better get that long winter coat out!!! (actually, saw a couple of people wearing those yesterday.......they've never been to NJ in Winter). Ah yes, all we need is snow now. Good thing my car is in the garage, because I don't have an ice scrapper.........I don't think they sell those here. I wonder if people are taking advantage of the post-holiday sales and stocking up on de-icer?

No comments: