Tuesday, December 18, 2007

As Green As I'll Get

I refuse to carpool, switch to a hybrid.....well, maybe when they perfect the Lexus......and do not recycle (it's not mandatory here in Phoenix, apparently). But I'm trying to do my part, and if it comes in the form of luxury, the better. I bought this lovely throw, just because it looked soft and it was my favorite color. Imagine my surprise to find out that it was made of bamboo! Yes, bamboo!! Of course they added other synthetic fabrics to make it usable, but it's 100% bamboo. I didn't even know I was going green!!!

I should go buy myself something just for being good.......a reward of sorts for "going green". I wonder if they make towels.

2 comments:

Joy said...

That looks SO soft!

Moderndayhermit said...

Bamboo fabric products are rayon with a new name.