Saturday, December 22, 2007

Not So Green After All


Oh Crap! I've just been informed that "Bamboo fabric products are just Rayon with a new name". Don't know for sure if this is true, but it took a load off my shoulders. I've been unable to sleep just thinking that I may be deemed an "environmental wacko" just because I liked the softness and the color of a blanket, which happened to be made out of bamboo fabric - which by the way is shedding all over my clothes..........really visible on my black ones, quite annoying actually.

Don't get me wrong, I love this Earth, and think we have to do something to be less dependent on fuels and take care of our environment, but I don't subscribe to the Al Gore camp of doom - sorry, well...not really....I'm not sorry. I think this planet of ours is a living one and will take care of itself, and these climate changes happen all the time - we simply haven't been around to notice it before....ask the dinosaurs, oh crap.......they're not around anymore. I guess we are next on Earth's list of "things I need to get rid of". Evolution people! If only Earth could be more selective about the order of disposal......I think Politicians should be next.

No comments: