Monday, September 17, 2007

3:10 to Yuma


Okay, I gave in. I've forgiven Russell Crowe and he's back on my beige list, not quite on the white one yet. The man can act, there's not two ways about it. He's really good, so I've decided to ignore his tantrums, his "strong" personality, the phone throwing and all that.....we're back in good terms. If you haven't seen this movie, you must. It's packed with action, and the one surprise for me was Peter Fonda. I knew he was on the movie, but didn't recognize him until half way through - not that he has changed much, it's just that I have this romantic picture of him in my head and he kind-of deceived me - I was looking for the long hair and not facial hair. He's pretty good too, and they're talking Oscar contender, hope he gets it. "3:10 to Yuma" was a nice surprise, right up there with "Death at a Funeral" - speaking of, one of the actors from this movie makes an appearance at "3:10..". A must see. I give it an A-.

No comments: