Sunday, August 31, 2008

Retail Therapy.

When you're sad, nothing better than Retail Therapy to make you feel better, works every time.  Since my vacation was ruined by mandatory "Traffic School" for a truly undeserved speeding ticket (I was just passing a bunch of slow moving vehicles!! and no, it was not a funeral procession!), I decided to cheer myself up by buying this:

And this:


It was about time I bought a TV, since the one in my bedroom was a 13" and was ruining my eyesight - it was a necessity (that's the story I'm sticking to).......maybe the insurance company should pay for it? hmmm..... as for the iPod, well, I tried using my MP3 capable phone, but unfortunately it didn't have enough memory for all, if any of my many podcasts (the other story I'm sticking to........have to make stories, they make me feel better about spending money).  I went for red because it's for a good  cause, and I went for the shuffle because it doesn't make sense to spend money on a larger one when I'll be getting an iPhone when my contract with tMobile is over in February, which will take place of both phone and iPod.

Little things make me happy!

No comments: