Saturday, August 18, 2007

Pillow Fight!

I was driving on highway/route 51 heading north on my way to the mall to pick up a couple of things when I hit a bit of traffic just 3/4 miles before my exit. As I was thinking how much the forces of the universe like to toy with me by making me hit traffic when I'm almost at my destination, I came upon the most bizarre, yet wonderful scene.


(click on the pics to better understand what I'm describing)
It was like a pillow fight in the middle of the highway! And I found myself wishing I could legally stop the car, get out and run through this cloud of feathers!! These hasty cell-phone pictures don't make justice to the scene - it was like snow! I actually heard the angels singing and time slowed down when I drove through this cloud of feathers. This goes back to my post about strange things you find in the middle of the highway here in AZ - can only imagine how these "fell" out of the truck. This afternoon I drove the same stretch of road and there's about three pillows on the side of the road, and feathers for about 5 miles! Brought a smile to my face.

No comments: