Friday, December 01, 2006

United for Ted

I always wondered who Ted was and why he had his own airline. Always thought he had such a big ego, naming the airline after himself....Ted....the planes looked like FedEx ones and nobody would tell me who the heck Ted was. I wondered if it had anything to do with good ol' Teddie Kennedy or even Ted Turner - but this Holiday I found out, it's none other than United. But I still cannot see the logic of naming the airline Ted, although "United for Ted" does sound funny.......makes me think of Ted Kennedy for whatever reason, so I'll just pretend that he owns it. I have to admit that although my experience with United was not a pleasant one, Ted does have a nice fleet with newer planes than United and plenty of leg room for everybody. Recommended!!

No comments: