Thursday, September 29, 2005

Vote for Pedro

I saw quite a few people wearing these t-shirts here in AZ, and since I was not familiar with the details I was left wondering who the heck was Pedro? What office was he running for, and why had I not heard from him in the news? Was this another one of Vicente Fox's plots? Was he trying to get one of his people elected for office here in the US? So I decided to investigate who this Pedro person was, and found out that it's from the movie "Napoleon Dynamite" - and here I was thinking that it was a plot from Vicente Fox to take back Arizona..........how embarrassing. Of course, now I'm gonna have to rent the movie to figure out who Pedro really is.........might even buy a t-shirt myself!! And to think I was ready to vote for Pedro......

No comments: