Friday, January 01, 2010

Public Service Announcement

Yes, I'm back!! and what better way to ring in the New Year than with a public service announcement! Introducing.....


Yes, you heard me right - their tag line is "Spritz the bowl before you go and no one else would ever know" - and believe me, this shit works!!

Let's face it, everybody' s___t smells - I'm sure that if somebody had really ever made the claim that theirs actually do smell like roses, she (it would definitely be a she) would be very famous by now, probably selling the crap - no pun intended - on QVC and making tons of money; the rest of us should thank our lucky stars and kiss the feet of the genius behind Poo-Pourri. I'm going on my 2nd bottle - the first one lasted over a year - and I love it! The first one I bought was their original scent, smells like an orange grove - pretty nice, and it really, really works. The one I'm using now is their Heaven Scent (with every flush an angel gets its wings!) and I find it to be even stronger than the other one, so I only use a couple of spritz - trust me, it's very strong.......not too crazy about the smell....like patchouli....but it gets the work done. The people at work love me, and my mother and sister-in-law are forever grateful since I introduced two of my brothers to it! a marriage saver! So do us all a favor and buy yours today.

No comments: