Monday, January 07, 2008

Another Year Older, None The Wiser


It's a new year and today I'm one year older. Time for the new year resolutions, and of course, time for a theme for the year. I've decided that this year is still "All About Me", but we'll making it even grander - the 2008 theme is........"It's all about me, and I don't give a damn!". No, no.....I'm not in a bad mood, actually, I'm in a great mood, after all......it's all about me, and I don't give a damn. I don't give a damn what others think, I don't give a damn about what others want me to do, I don't give a damn that people think I'm too old to follow my dreams, I just don't give a damn!!! So this year I put all my plans into action, because it's all about me and I don't give a damn anymore!! It's time to live!!

No comments: