Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Love Lemons!!!

Lemons, lemons, lemons!! Put them on everything!! I simply love lemons, and don't ask me when the love affair started, I don't know.......I was born loving lemons! Mind you, yellow is definitely not my favorite color, but that's a conversation for my therapist. Lemons! You make lemonade, squeeze them on meat, chicken.....yes, trust me, it just gives it a different flavor. Mango salad with lemon juice, yummy!! Of course, there has to be salt to compliment the lemon, but we'll talk about my love of salt some other day. Did I mention that chicken with a sprinkle of lemon and salt tastes delicious? Try it sometime! And these, these beauties were given to me by a friend who heard of my love of lemon and send me these from her grandmother's house, directly from California..........not only do they have happy cows, they have the best looking lemons I've ever beheld! Que vivan los limones!!

No comments: